Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and GameStop. As the QA Engineer (Mid level), you will be responsible to verify quality acceptance of web-based and Android applications across multi-platform environments.
· Verify quality acceptance of web-based and Android applications across multi-platform environments.
· Apply QA principles and methodology to develop test cases and detail test scenarios and oversee their execution, tracking, and automation.
· Perform functional and regression testing to manually and visually check application and site quality.
· Set up testing environments with re-usable test cases.
· Work with our development team as needed to resolve problems.
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient.
· Work closely with QA peers and our development team as needed to resolve issues and reproduce bugs.
· Work with QA manager and development team to create test cases and checklists, ensuring that these are kept current as the service continues to develop.
· Assist in managing the QA process.
· 3+ years of directly related experience in QA and software testing, must have web experience.
· Passion for testing and the ability to work independently on diverse problems.
· Ability to write, maintain, and verify test cases. Develop test matrixes, identify test data and use case requirements.
· Experience in testing methodologies and test plan development, test case design, and test execution practices.
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
· Experience with bug tracking and management tool (Jira, Bugzilla, etc)
· Experience with Android software application testing.
· Experience in writing automated test cases using industry tools such as Selenium and Python