Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and GameStop.
We are currently looking to add a Sr. Network Administrator to our growing team.
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Identify user needs.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
•Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering required.
•7+ years experience with networks running on specific network operating systems like Microsoft NT or 2000, or UNIX.
•Microsoft certified system engineer (MCSE) preferred but not required.
•Cisco certified internetwork expert (CCIE) preferred but not required.
•Must have a minimum of 4+ years of experience as a Linux system administrator
•Must have knowledge of TCP/IP networking and security technologies and services such as HP ProCurve, Cisco IOS, Juniper JunOS, OpenLDAP, OpenSSL, RADIUS, and SSH
•Must have knowledge of Apache, Nginx, DBMS (Mysql), and Java application server technologies
•Must have knowledge of system monitor software like Nagios or Zenoss
•Must have strong ability to automate tasks using scripting languages (Shell, Python, etc) and configuration management software like Chef or Puppet